1. Katrina Kaif was removed from the project as the film was becoming too lengthy
2. The song Khuda Jaane was shot at various locations in Italy, including Venice and Capri
3. The title Bachna Ae Haseeno is derived from a song in the movie Hum Kisise Kum Nahin. This song is written by Majrooh Sultanpuri and composed by R. D. Burman. The song is picturised on Rishi Kapoor and sung by Kishore Kumar. Incidentally a remixed version of this same song is being used, now on Rishi's son Ranbir and Kishore's younger son Sumit has also sung along with his father's voice
4. The first time when the song 'khuda jaane' is played at that time, when Deepika is wearing a blue gown, her right earring is missing in the song.
5. Yash Chopra was felicitated by the Embassy of Switzerland with the Swiss Ambassador Award 2010 for his contribution in promoting Switzerland in these films.
6. In the scene where Mahi misses the train, she is shown reading Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince. Even the first book in the Potter series wasn't released in 1996.
7. The heroines share very limited time on screen together and therefore most of their parts were filmed separately.
You can check out the Deepika's Hit movie Om Shanti Om Review, Cocktail Movie Review, Piku Movie Review, Ram Leela Review, Bajirao Mastani Review,Happy New Year Review, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Review, Chennai Express Review, Love Aaj Kal Review, Housefull Review and xXx,The Returns of Xander Cage Review.