1. The Red Wedding was a central moment in games of thrones season 3
2. The showrunners are a brutal duo
3. Samwell Tarly isn’t the inept fool that we’ve been led to believe
4. Although Jaime Lannister is known as the "Kingslayer" he’s not actually that bad and may have a different relationship with his sis.
5. The first pilot, directed by Spotlight writer-director Tom McCarthy, was so awful that it had to be keeping in abeyance and reshot-THERE’S AN UNAIRED PILOT.
6. In the original pilot, Catelyn Stark and Daenerys Targaryen were frisk by Jennifer Ehle and Tamzin Merchant, duly by the time the show aired
7. George R.R. Martin, who wrote the book series on which Game of Thrones is based, also had a costume in the original pilot as a guest of Daenerys and Khal Drogo’s wedding.
8. Gillian Anderson turned down an uncertain role on the show as did The Wire star Dominic West
9. After the pilot was picked up, David Benioff pranked Peter Dinklage by province him and saying him the show had been reject. It was six hours before Dinklage learned.
10. A nuisance of characters is alive in Martin’s books, but dead on the show.
11. In a Part Game of Thrones pilot was shot in the castles used for Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
12. British actor and stunt performer Ian Whyte has act a total of four roles on Game of Thrones.
13. Show of 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Game of Thrones was the most pirated. In 2015 it had more than twice the illegal downloads of the second most pirated show, The Walking Dead.
14. A Formal Game of Thrones-themed up the album called “in 2014 HBO Catch the Throne”
15. In a Reddit AMA, Ned Stark actor Sean Bean revoke that, while on-set, he boot the model of his character’s decapitated head around “like a football.”